Elite MEDICINE AND AESTHETICS
Our Tox treatments utilize purified proteins to limit muscle activity, effectively softening and smoothing existing facial lines while also preventing new wrinkles from forming. This dual-action approach offers both immediate enhancement and proactive anti-aging benefits. The treatment is quick, taking just 15 minutes to minimize muscle movement and combat signs of aging. For more details or to schedule a consultation in Eagle, ID, contact us.
Dermal fillers are products that are injected below the surface of the skin to boost volume, lift the skin to soften deeper wrinkles and skin folds, and contour the face to restore a more youthful appearance. As we age, our skin becomes thinner, our face loses some of the fat and bone that helped give definition to our cheeks and other areas of the face, and the skin begins to sag. All this leads to the characteristic changes of an aging face. Dermal fillers help reverse these changes. You can think of them as a non-surgical face lift. Utilizing these treatments provides an instant, natural beauty lift without surgery.
- Augment cheek bones and restore volume to the mid face
- Soften nasolabial folds (smile lines running from your mouth to your nose)
- Shape and plump the lips
- Fill in vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Smooth etched-in wrinkles on the face
- Augment the chin and provide definition to the jaw line
Schedule a free consult with our expert injector to receive a customized plan tailored to your individual needs.
PDO Threads and InstaLift are revolutionary treatments offered by Elite Medicine and Aesthetics in Eagle, ID that produce incredible results for your face, including:
- Immediate lifting and repositioning of the facial tissue in the mid-face region, jawline, and neck.
- Gradual increase in regeneration of collagen to add volume to your face, a result of the treatment that continues to improve over time
TInstaLift works below the skin in the subcutaneous tissue to stimulate fibroblast activation and the production of both Type I and Type III collagen. The sutures involved in InstaLift are made from a material that has been used for over 30 years in pharmaceutical and medical applications. InstaLift helps to restore shapeliness to your facial features using small bi-directional cones on the sutures to provide points of fixation for elevated skin.
At Elite Medicine and Aesthetics, we have state-of-the-art medical devices to treat a variety of concerns:
- ACNE & ACNE SCARRING
- SUN DAMAGE
- FINE LINES & WRINKLES
- STRETCH MARKS
- ENLARGED PORES
- UNEVEN PIGMENT & TEXTURE
- PREVENTIVE WRINKLE TREATMENT
- SKIN LAXITY